Delbury Hall Wedding Venue Location
|Tel: 01584 841267
Fax: 01584 841441
In the village of Diddlebury, follow the signs for 'Delbury Hall - The Coach House & Trout Fishery, then follow the signs. Delbury Hall is just round the corner from The Coach House.
Directions from London
Delbury Hall Postcode is SY7 9DH
- Take M40 towards Birmingham
- Where the M40 joins the M42, south of Birmingham, keep right, following signs for M5 & South West
- Continue on M42, then, just after the Bromsgrove exit, keep left and follow signs to M5 & North West
- Join M5, then leave soon after at the first exit, Junction 4.
- Take A491 towards Hagley/Stourbridge for about 5 miles
- At the Hagley roundabout, take the A456 towards Kidderminster
- After about a mile, bear right at the second traffic lights, a garage and a Little Chef, still aiming for Kidderminster
- 150yds on from the Little Chef, turn right, signed to Churchill (says 'Not suitable for heavy goods vehicles')
- Continue through Churchill village, under a railway bridge to the A451.
- Cross over the A451 (signed to Caunsell)
- After about a mile, turn right at the next, unsigned cross roads, onto the busy A449 towards Wolverhampton
- After about 4 miles, turn left onto the A458 towards Bridgnorth
- Continue on the A458 past Bridgnorth, then, after about 2 miles, turn left in the village of Morville towards Craven Arms on B4368
- Diddlebury is about 13 miles